Pinterest Power Package
This monthly package is for you if you are a blogger, online service provider such as a coach or an online course creator.
Are you feeling overwhelmed and frustrated at having to learn and keep up to date on all the latest Pinterest strategies to get the best out of the platform?.
You don’t have the time to pin constantly to Pinterest.
If you want a totally hands-off approach with Pinterest, but know the huge value of this platform, then let me handle your account for you!
Initial Set Up:
- In-depth strategy call
- Comprehensive account and keyword research
- Fully optimise your Pinterest account
- Create an SEO optimised profile
- Link account to website and set up analytics
- Set up and enable Rich Pins
- Create 10 boards with a minimum of 10 curated pin images
- Custom design branded ‘fresh’ pins which are SEO optimised using your images or free stock photos *
- Create SEO optimised pin descriptions with researched keywords and hashtags for your custom pins
- Ongoing brand-specific keyword and hashtag research
- Create Tailwind board lists
- **Tailwind Tribe maintenance
- Tailwind set up and maintenance approx 750 pins per month of a mix of your images and other relevant content.
- Create new fully optimised boards as needed
- Optimising existing boards
- Provide Monthly Analytic Reports of your Top Performing Pins and Boards
Investment: Starting at £250 per month for the starter package
(Packages are selected for your business needs and goals)
Frequently Asked Questions
* Clients are to provide images for the “pins”, or I can use a stock photo’s library.
** Clients must have a paid Tailwind Plus (annual) account set up. (Affiliate link).
As Pinterest is not a quick fix and is a long game, a 3-month commitment required for all monthly packages.
Since Paula has managed my Pinterest account, I have seen an increase in social traffic to my website of 140% and it accounts for 69.6% of the total traffic to my website. As a result, I have had more sales and discovery calls booked for my coaching service.
I had a website that wasn't getting a lot of traffic by SEO or social media. I knew Pinterest could be a really good way to direct traffic, I had tried to use it previously and had done a short course, so I kind of got the basics but I just didn't have the time to do it, think about keywords, or analyse what was working and what wasn't.
Paula has an incredible understanding of its inner workings and she understood my business niche in well being, which was a huge bonus as all I had to do was send her my blog, podcast and product information and away she went. I could literally leave her to it and her communication system is fantastic and didn't clog my inbox.
Initially, I thought it wasn't a cost I could justify, but it was an incredible investment and the results have far exceeded my outlay.